Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I've accidentally dropped my USB Flash Drive into a cup of soda...?

Will it still be functional and is it undamaging to plug it in and see if it works? (It's a 1GB Cruzer Micro)

I've accidentally dropped my USB Flash Drive into a cup of soda...?

Trust me, be through that situation, it's safe to plug within after drying it for couple of days. The soda is acidic alright but once it have dried off it won't be corrosive
i would hose it rotten with marine and let it dry for a week ... if theres the most minuscule bit of moisture when power hits it its done ...
sure, just consent to it dry for sometime
I would let it dry, and try to blow into it, afterwards try it. I know that I dropped a digital watch within water previously and after a few days it started working again. I took it apart though and let it dry.
No toss it sugger get caked in here and will cause it to short out.

No comments:

Post a Comment