Tuesday, September 21, 2010

It is nor working.?

@ Balk



My USB drive is not found any where on earth. as you said If I don't see an icon after my USB Flash storage device is probably shot.



what does it mean? own i lost all my notes? help me on this a different time please.

It is nor working.?

Unfortunately...yes.

That's the problem with USB devices. There's truly two parts to it: The hardware USB interface, and the memory.

There's no way to repair the USB interface part of a set of it.

Before you go out and buy a topical one, try it out on a friend's computer first. If it is working, then Windows will influence that it has found a unsullied device and you'll be able to see an statue for it in My Computer.



If you buy a current USB device, treat it nicely. Since it is an electronic device, don't throw it around or put it someplace where on earth it will receive physical shock.



Funeral services may be held tomorrow for your lost data...
If you hold tried this on more than one computer. I would say the device is shot. Sadly this does parsimonious that you have lost adjectives the data on the device.



Next time, also store the data surrounded by a secondary device. Such as a compact disc, DVD, or even a folder on your hard drive.
give up the drive on the hub, restart your computer, it should be found automatically. If not then forget around the stick. Next time do safe removal formerly unplugging your externat drives.
Hi,

can u please tell me how heaps hard disk partition can u see in your My Computer within windows. Also bring up to date what windows u use.

Reply me at vachhaninimit@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment