Friday, September 17, 2010

Is in that any mode to upgrade my DESKTOP from USB 1.1 to USB 2.0 for cheap?

my computer is incredibly old, yes, and I hold an up-to-date MP3 player that only transfers songs through USB 2.0. I don't perceive like getting a exotic PC so is there any route I could just plug something within and it work?

Is in that any mode to upgrade my DESKTOP from USB 1.1 to USB 2.0 for cheap?

Yes you can buy a PCI USB2 say a two port card for subsequent to nothing from a computer spare parts place. 4 ports are available as powerfully.



I take it you are running at lowest Windows 98 SE?
Best Buy has a one for i cogitate somewhere between $30 to $50...i can't remember how much my friends was. It's effortless as hell to install it, I know that much
for sale by owner house

No comments:

Post a Comment