Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Is in attendance any track that I can back-up my information contained by my desktop directly to my laptop?

I am trying to backup my background in my desktop, but for some foundation I can not write the data directly to DVD disk. I do enjoy a DVD R/RW, DVD Rewritable and CD Rewritable combo drive surrounded by my desktop, but only compact disc writer works. Rixio Easy CD creator seem does work for DVD writer. Anyway to make DVD writer work?



Can I directly backup the information to my laptop by connecting the desktop and laptop by a USB cord?

Is in attendance any track that I can back-up my information contained by my desktop directly to my laptop?

try using a USB flash drive a USB flash drive is a portable way to nick files and copy them to another

No comments:

Post a Comment