Friday, September 17, 2010

Is in that anything that hooks up to a PC that you can put SD cards into to stockpile facts?

I am wondering if at hand is any hardware (plug & play) that can hook up to a PC that will allow you to save notes to an SD card? I'm wanting to take info stored on an SD card and put it into my PC, but since my computer doesn't own a place to insert the SD card, I am at a loss. Any suggestions?

Is in that anything that hooks up to a PC that you can put SD cards into to stockpile facts?

USB Flash/memory card reader or jump drives.
i enjoy a scanner connected to my computer right. now.Call me at 310-920-6513 and I will carry the rest details from you and tell you what wishes to be done.
I have see some at Staples.
buy yourself a usb memory card reader, that will do wot you need
try a printer... I hold a hp photosmart 7600 series with 4 card slots contained by it.
A usb card reader is what you need.
good property for sale

No comments:

Post a Comment