Tuesday, September 21, 2010

iTunes Music Library ? I call for to move the music from my C drive to an external drive?

How do I progress about moving my iTunes from my Laptop "C" drive to an external drive and still hold iTunes recognize the music location?

iTunes Music Library ? I call for to move the music from my C drive to an external drive?

delete adjectives of the music off of the actual itunes skylight after you move the music files. then, once the music files are within the drive that you want them to be, go to file-- join folder to library-- and then slect the drive that your music is in a minute in... adjectives your music will be back on itunes and it will work
are you a retard? You enjoy no idea what I be asking. I am a straight u.s.a kind of gal. I don't spend foolishly my time with rice cake. I work at an auto shop. I don't need this baldy

No comments:

Post a Comment