Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Is this Romantic?

To be reunited next to your childhood crush during your freshman year of college, and you both somehow live within 10 miles of respectively other and are going to the same arts school? I think I'm have a Love Hina moment.

Is this Romantic?

You are in the wrong part, this is Computers & Internet > Hardware > Add-ons maybe you should try this Family & Relationships > Singles & Dating.
Umm... you've posted to the Hardware Add-ons category beside this... I think you're looking for the one minus the words ware and add in the middle.
not really. I prefer to reckon of it as fate.



And why did you put this underneath computers?
I think it's sweet.not really romantic, but it could be if it works out that you two are together..seem like it's predetermined.good luck!

-Tierney
Good luck
Do you enjoy hardware problem??
what computer does she have? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment