Friday, September 17, 2010

Is at hand any agency to unstop a dvd burner door that's uninstalled?

I not long changed out my dvd burner and I forgot I had gone a dvd inside the old one. I don't want to own to reinstall it just to obtain the dvd out. I was going to try to stick a pen into the emergency door introduction but I don't want to damage the burner. PLEASE HELP!

Is at hand any agency to unstop a dvd burner door that's uninstalled?

There should be a small hole to push within a paper clip which pops the door unfurl. It will not hurt the deck to do this... pull it accessible gently to remove the disc, after re-close it.
you need a nozzle. there is an small hole bellow it's tray. put the neddle within it and push!
yes, you'll need a strong rag clip (the ones made to hold a bunch of papers). Make the paperclip into an L shape. Flip the face cover and insert the clip at the top, and consequently gently verbs. good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment