Friday, September 17, 2010

Is here any track to listen to two sets of headset on a desktop lacking a splitter? gratefulness?

I will jump out and buy a splitter later today but we want to listen to something immediately. Is that possible? Thanks

Is here any track to listen to two sets of headset on a desktop lacking a splitter? gratefulness?

If your computer has speakers, those usually own an earphone jack, and your computer moniter will own one, too.
if you have front audio panel on your workstation casing you can use that and other one is within your back audio panel
You involve a second jack from somewhere . In my case I enjoy 4 jacks - one is on the speakers one is on the front of my tower one is on the rear of my tower and the fourth is on my monitor.
see property for sale

No comments:

Post a Comment