Tuesday, September 21, 2010

is vista a worthy product or newly deeply a trouble and i should skulk since buying?


is vista a worthy product or newly deeply a trouble and i should skulk since buying?

Vista is nil more than a mere add-on, and Microsoft is in recent times making us shell out our money on something that we don't really need. First of, their over-hyped unusual and improved financial guarantee is abysmal (I am saying this after conducting tests it myself on my friend's vista based laptop). Their untried graphic coordination is also not as great as they claim it to be, as some widgets that I created myself are better looking and more functional that Microsoft's. To some it all up, Vista could own easily be just an upgrade offered by Microsoft as a download, given the embarrassing quality of its features, but alas product differentiation and consumer loyalty, have allowed Microsoft to sell Vista for ridiculously glorious prices.
Best to wait until Vista have been around for longer and all/any bugs enjoy been rectify.



Also, if you're happy near the OS you're using at the moment, then....if it ain't broke, why fix it ??



Have a perfect day!
I ponder Vista is a good product IN THE FUTURE. I get a free Vista upgrade for my laptop but I havent installed it yet. I'm still beaming with my XP and I'll loaf until they have fixed the bugs up to that time I install it.
better to wait and see

No comments:

Post a Comment