Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Is this a well-mannered nouns card?

Basically...this is the short story so you know why. I built a computer, so this is not a company computer, and I bought a program that allows me to receive music. But, I have to enjoy a sound card to hear it inflict it won't run off the built within sound. So, I hold this old card, I be wondering if it would be good ample, or do I need a newer card?



http://cgi.ebay.com/creative-labs-sound-...



Thats the exact one I enjoy. I tried the company site, but they dont have it anywhere. So, will this work?

Is this a well-mannered nouns card?

It use to be a accurate model. Somewhere a $20 dollar card. Some on-board sound cards outperform it in a minute. The next step would be a Audigy 4, next the X-Fi series. Haven't really seen any other models near DSP on board.
Nvm I didn't see u have that card already. I use integrated high def 7.1 audio on my dell xps 410 mobo and it sounds great, so I meditate if you even have a staunch sound card it should be ok. You can other just listen to some music and hear how polite it is.
Good luck.



Regards
Isn't this the link to the LIVE card?



Also the 2nd connection shows you how to identify your card's exact model #
you can buy a motherboard with a onboard nouns card



goodluck

No comments:

Post a Comment