Friday, September 17, 2010

Is here such a entity as a wireless mouse/pointer?

possibly i phrased my question wrong, allow me to vertebrae up a bit. I want to hook up my computer to my HDTV so it can display on the tv screen. I already know that my tv have the plug ins and all that honest stuff. what i was wondering is; is within a wireless pointer on the net that works approaching a mouse? i mean i dont want a wireless mouse because that requires a surface, is near a device that just works close to a laser pointer but controls the mouse?



p.s. are there also any RECHARGEABLE wireless keyboards?

Is here such a entity as a wireless mouse/pointer?

There a plenty of combo mouse/pointers. Both Logitech and Microsoft label them.
sure, ask logitech
JUST GO TO http://www.podtech.net/home/technology/2...
Yes .. there are wireless pointer that work as same as your mouse ...

No comments:

Post a Comment