Friday, September 17, 2010

Is in that some means of access to shrink or compress movies so that i can free up space on my hardrive?

i enjoy about 50 movies save on my computer, short of deleting them is near some way i can compress them and still free them? i have tried burning them to dvd but it wont work due to the reality that my hardrive is clogged up, is my only alternative to buy a separate external hardrive to store them on ?

Is in that some means of access to shrink or compress movies so that i can free up space on my hardrive?

Don't try and brand name them into movies right now. Save them as notes onto a DVD or CD until you hold enough room to start converting them to files that can be written as a DVD.
use WINRAR (free) to compress them
You can defrag your computer. That frees up space.
possibly you can't burn them because their copyrighted?
Use WINRAR. It's the best for your needs

No comments:

Post a Comment